пятница, 30 сентября 2011 г.

get rid of carpet odors::No wonder your car smelled bad in the first place get rid of carpet odors

get rid of carpet odors

get rid of carpet odors

get rid of carpet odors

get rid of carpet odors::No wonder your car smelled bad in the first place.
I tried the charcoal.
It helped remove the odor.
But the article said i could still cook with the charcoal.
Set my car on fire.
Have you tried everyting i suggested?
Ground coffee really does work wonders.
Take it one step at a time, and it should work.
We just got home from buying shrimp off the boat.
They spilled on the way home and my new car now smells like shrimp.
We have cleaned it left windows open and it still smells.
Can anyone help me out with suggestions for getting the smell out.
Someone said to use vinigar.
I just used it i will let you guys know in a few days if it works.
Yo i just wanted to give a shoutout to my friends at associatedkontent thanks for the sweet tips, i just used it in my 68 cadillac and it took all those smells right out.
I also read about an activated carbon odor absorber called innofresh auto odor eliminator, so i tried it for a combination of smoke odor and spilled milk?
Well, it worked incredibly well.
Instead, this little carbon odor absorber is totally fragrance free so it actually gets rid of the smell.
I strongly recommend it.
I checked on line and you can also get it at checker auto, schucks, kragen auto and murrays.
Coffee grounds worked wonders!
Thanks for writing this.
My husband left the windows down in our car, which got rained in heavily for hours overnight.
He then left the windows up all day when he parked the car at work.
I cannot describe the stench when i next opened the door other than to compare it to a decomposing body.
I will certainly try these!
get rid of carpet odors::Rip the carpet and pad back get rid of carpet
odors

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий