воскресенье, 13 ноября 2011 г.

highlights magazine kids in CAMDEN highlights magazine kids CAMDEN

highlights magazine kids in CAMDEN

highlights magazine kids

highlights magazine kids CAMDEN

highlights magazine kids in CAMDEN.So you are unpacked and all settled?
I am coming to visit!
I hope you will be settled in and caught up soon.
Take your time sweetie.
It is hard to get readjusted, and then try and do superfluous things too.
I love your little ballerina she is a little darling with her polka dot tights!
Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog and your kind words mean a lot!
Have a fantastic weekend!
So happy to see you back online.
I have missed you so!
Glad to hear you are settling in.
Hope all is well in your new adbode.
Settling in, enjoying your surroundings and rocking the creative energy!
Take your time and fiddle around with the new place, bump into walls, etc.
Yay, glad to hear you are well!
I love this sweet illustration!
The little character looks just like my little daughter saylor red head with freckles!
Love it totally adorable.
Hi vanessa, great that you did all the unpacking.
Loving the happy dance!
Glad to hear that things are going well too.
Missing seeing you online more!
You are always in motion!
Hi vanessa, thanks so much for taking time out of your hectic life to stop by and comment on my little bunny post.
I love hearing there are others out there that understand.
I always love seeing your joyful work you keep my inspired!
Best of luck settling in and welcome home!
I brought my dancing shoes.
I am sooooooo happy that you are happy in charlotte.
You are home, honey.
I am ecstatic to see you again.
You must have so much pent up creative energy.
You are the master!
Dear vanessa, i love your new illustration with little ballerina!
I am just discovering your beautifulness via rachel awes blog.
I am so in love.
Best of luck settling in to your new space!
Have a great week ahead.
Hey congrats on your unpacking!
You need an unpacking party!
One where you get to show off all those treasures that you forgot you owned and that you found while packing them!
I hope your new home is great!
We are all looking forward to your return, i think there is more anticipation for your return then there was for the sequel to star wars!
The colors are so unusual and fun in this piece.
This illustration is soooo adorable, love it!
Oh my, i love everything about this, down to the little wrinkles in the tights.
And the composition is inspired!
How are you girl?
Oh my, how i missed visiting your blog!
This illustration is just glorious!
Loveee her freckles and her red hair!
Tons of hugs heading in your direction!
I will be in charlotte one day next week, i will be thinking about you!
Missing your mega humor and internet hugs!
I just came to say hello, but guess what happened?
How did that happen?
I cannot reproduce it.
I will have to make a screen print next time.
How are you sweet?
Vanessa, i really like your work.
I just stumbled across your blog and was impressed with how uplifting it is!
Adore your amazing and nice scene, orange colour and smile.
Have a nice weekend, thanks so much for make me smile this morning.
Loving every piece of yours!
Hope your new environs are swell!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий