пятница, 11 ноября 2011 г.

at home highlights in NEW ENGLAND at home highlights NEW ENGLAND

at home highlights in NEW ENGLAND

at home highlights

at home highlights NEW ENGLAND

at home highlights in NEW ENGLAND.They come in a variety of colors and tones.
I use them just to change things up.
Just depends on your water quality.
It is not powerful enough to penetrate the hair shaft and change it permanently.
Color oops will completely lift the color in a few mins.
Without damaging your hair.
Hair dressers always comment on the health and color of my hair.
I have bleached it to a level 6 red, color oopsed and made it strawberry blond.
Sometimes all over, sometimes just pieces.
I never damaged my hair and everyone always liked the results.
But study up on color combining so that you will not how hair colors are affected by your natural pigments and how hair color typically reacts with other hair color!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий